Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why I'm Ticked at Glenn Beck!

One of the reasons I started this blog was to (hopefully) educate people about liberty, about freedom, about economics, and about common sense.  I even have a list of blog ideas that I wanted to cover.  Then I go and buy Glenn Beck's "Arguing With Idiots."  And what do you know--pretty much every idea I had is already in there!  Sure, I can expand on some of the ideas, but I"m gonna warn you--if you've read the book, some of this is going to sound pretty familiar! 

So buy Glenn's book.  Really.  At least one of us should profit from these great ideas!

DISCLAIMER:  I don't know Glenn.  I don't get kickbacks from his book.  But dang... it's a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments. We reserve the right to remove inappropriate posts. That doesn't mean we'll remove it if we disagree with it--merely that we don't allow obscene or insulting behavior in our "home."